Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Someday...

Photobucket


Someday...

I'll write a book. Inspiration will unfold and I will have enough time and energy to complete a goal that I have aspired to since I was an 8 year old.

I'll fall in love, and it will work out perfectly. Ok, so not perfectly, but pretty close, but most importantly, it will last forever.

I'll stop saying "I can't wait until..." I grow up, I graduate from high school, I go to college, I get done from college, I get married, I get a job, I retire. Ok, so maybe when I die...

I'll be carefree. I'll sit on the back porch and look out into the backyard, with my husband beside me, and my kids will be playing in the fields with the horses, and I will say "I don't want anything right now. I have all I want, and I'm perfectly content."

I'll be an editor. Or a journalist. Or something that involves writing or reading, and pays you decent money for what you do. Because that's what I do! I don't do science. I don't do medicine. I do words. (Ok..TWSS)

I'll feel grown up. I will look at myself and have the sudden boost of confidence and security that being an adult entails. Right?

I'll realize that all this pain I'm going through right now was worth it, and it taught me something . And then I'll laugh at myself. But right now, I'm still just a melodramatic teenager.

I'll figure the world out. I just know that there is a secret that some people have that I don't seem to yet possess. But honey, I'll find that secret, and then I'll have the world on a string.

I'll travel the world. OK, you're right mom and dad, it takes affluence and wealth to travel, but I don't care. I'm going to see it while I still have eyes, while I still crave for adventure.

I will be the kind of person I've always wanted to be.

I will be "completely, perfectly, and incandescently happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment