Sunday, March 7, 2010

Straight Across Bangs.

Photobucket



Yes, I am superficial and petty because sometimes it helps me take my mind off the complicated mess that is life. There is a reason that women go shopping or go to the salon when they are sad, stressed, or overwhelmed--they feel that if they can look better and control that aspect of their life, it will somehow positively affect their personal lives, an osmosis of sorts. Today my pathetic attempt to control my appearance, and in effect, control my life, is my current obsession over bangs. I have a lust for straight across bangs. I feel like every sophisticated, trendy women has straight across bangs. Yeah, maybe I just want to look like Zooey. Because if I could be Zooey, my life would be in better shape, right? ;)

Ps-I must say that my blogging entries of late have been horrible and pretentious. I've got to work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment