Thursday, October 13, 2011

Taco Tuesday, Waffle Wednesday, and Hot Man Thursday

My roommates and I started a tradition of Taco Tuesdays. It started unofficially last year when Katie found out Del Taco has 3 tacos for a dollar, but I don't remember us ever going. Anyhow, this past Tuesday, it was about 10 PM, and I was trying to rack my brains for something to write for my British Romantic Lit class without much success.

My roommate had heard me talk about Taco Tuesday, and she called me up. "We're going to Taco Tuesday. Get ready, because I'm going to be home in 2 minutes and we're going!"

"But..I have homework...ah..OK! Let's do it!" I said.

Then we were off...It was great. We also found out that they have $1 shakes, so we got those too. They even have root beer shakes, which are super rare to find, but my favorite. It was the best thing ever, and super spontaneous. I love doing spontaneous things, and somehow I was able to write my paper after that.

We also decided to have WAFFLE WEDNESDAYS, which is the best thing ever because I love waffles more than people sometimes...the only problem is that it was scheduled for 7 AM. Anyone who knows me knows that 7 am is not a good time for me...but nevertheless, we did it and it was great.

Today is Hot Man Thursday, so here you go!

This week, we have VIGGO MORTENSEN. He is divine. I don't care what you say, because in Lord of the Rings he is great and he is the only man I know who can pull of the long hair and facial hair combo. OK, I'm not trying to be sacrilegious, but wouldn't he be perfect for the role of a certain religious figure that we know and love?



If you're still not convinced, watch this video (or alternately, the LOTR trilogy!!):

No comments:

Post a Comment