Sunday, June 19, 2011

a blogging failure

I'm horrible at this blogging thing. I always plan on blogging, but then I write something and I find that it's too personal to blog about, or too jaded, or too boring, and then I end up with no recent posts and a bunch of "hot man thursday" posts, which are great, but make me look a little shallow (or alot). The truth is, I guess I'm afraid of trying to get more people to read my blog, to advertise my blog. To me, this is the place where I share some of my thoughts--not my deepest wishes or desires, but just some thoughts that I wouldn't necessarily be willing to post on Facebook. And only some of my posts have reflected how I actually like to write and think, like this one. I guess I feel afraid...afraid of who is reading this, afraid that no one is reading this, afraid of what people would think if I was honest and actually tried writing in this blog, instead of posting trifles. I need to be brave. I need to take the plunge.

2 comments:

  1. i feel the same way, so i usually just post pictures. i want you to write more though!!

    ReplyDelete