Home for Thanksgiving, and wasting my time on mindless movies and having time not to do homework never felt so good. On a new note, I'm hoping to save up for a camera soon, so hopefully my blog will be more exciting with more pictures...or hopefully I'll actually have interesting content. I've been so busy with school that I haven't had much time to update a blog that nobody reads. I've been too busy writing essays and reading Paradise Lost. Here's a few of the things I've been enjoying these past few months:
1. Editing--Although this blog doesn't necessarily reflect this, I have learned the basics of editing and declared my editing minor! I am so excited to start learning more about editing in my next classes. I am also looking for an editing internship, so if anyone hears anything, let me know :)
2. My birthday--I turned "legal" and had a surprised party--the first one I've ever had! I was so grateful that I have friends who cared about me enough to do such a thing for me.
3. Visited Rexburg--I took a weekend trip to visit my friends at BYU-Idaho. I ate some great food, visited with friends, etc.
4. I became more determined to visit Europe. Although I haven't made any set plans to go yet, I'm working on making those plans a reality.
Anyways, I can't think of anything else that is life-shattering at the moment. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment